Share Our Strength No Kid Hungry Grants
Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry grants support innovative programs that help improve children’s access to programs that help address hunger.
Share Our Strength awards grants to nonprofit organizations, schools, and other eligible organizations who are involved in the following activities:
- Increasing access to summer meals programs supported through the Summer Food Service Program or the National School Lunch "Seamless Summer" Program.
- Educating and enrolling more eligible families in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and the Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) program.
- Increasing the availability of school breakfast through alternative models such as “in-classroom” breakfast and “grab-n-go” breakfasts.
- Increasing access to afterschool snack and meal programs, as well as child care programs, supported through the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP).
- Advocacy around any of the above anti-hunger issues.