Join Our Network
Learn more about our network.
Email Michelle Phillips
or call (646) 943-8724
The ExpandED Network is a group of large-scale organizations—school districts, city agencies, youth development intermediaries, charter management organizations, foundations and statewide after-school networks—taking steps to expand learning time and opportunities with our help. By completing the brief information form below, your agency or organization can qualify to join the network.
As a member, you will receive a copy of the Start-Up Toolkit for School Districts and Cities, a comprehensive guide to launching an expanded learning initiative, and have access to these opportunities:
- Customized feedback on your community's readiness to implement expanded learning time
- Webinars on issues related to implementing expanded learning time
- Access to ExpandED Schools tools and reports
- Advance notice and reduced rates for ExpandED Schools conferences and study tours
- Access to invitation-only convenings at education and youth development conferences
- Opportunities to receive customized technical assistance
Members include a variety of organizations such as the Alliance for Education, the City College of New York, EdisonLearning, generationOn, the Partnership for Children and Youth, and the Texas Partnership for Out-of-School Time.