Current Job Opportunities at ExpandED Schools
Include the job title of the position for which you are applying in the subject line. No faxes or phone calls, please.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
This slideshow describes our mission, how we approach our work, and our organizational culture:
- Director, Policy and Government Relations
- Reading Tutor
- Communications and Policy Manager
- Research Analyst
- Americorps Vista Associate – ExpandED Options
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at ExpandED Schools. Since 1998, we have increased education and enrichment opportunities for more than 920,000 kids in underserved schools and communities.
Our staff members are the basis for our success. Each staff member shares responsibility for the achievement of our mission to close the learning gap by giving kids in low-income schools more time and more access to enriching education experiences. For more information on what it's like to work at ExpandED Schools, take a look at this slideshow.
Recruitment activities for regular paid positions are coordinated through our Human Resources department. We only accept resumes for open positions, all of which are listed above.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy and practice is to employ, retain, promote, terminate and otherwise treat all employees and job applicants on the basis of merit, qualifications and competence. We apply this policy and provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to an individual’s race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, gender, marital status, domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, national origin, alienage or citizenship, military status, genetic predisposition, or disability, or whether the individual has been the victim of domestic violence, sex offenses or stalking, or on any basis prohibited by law.
ExpandED Schools offers a generous benefits package which includes:
- Full-time and eligible part-time employees receive medical, dental and vision plans for employees and dependents, largely subsidized by ExpandED Schools
- Health, dependent care and transit pre-tax accounts
- Employer-paid life insurance and supplemental disability coverage
- A generous paid time off package which includes 20 vacation days, 8 sick days, 4 personal days and 10 paid holidays (prorated for part-time staff)
- 403b retirement plan with eligibility for employer contribution of 5% of annual compensation after one year of employment (no match requirement)
- Commitment to work-life balance
- Partial tuition reimbursement offered to employees after one year of service
- Professional development opportunities, including funds to participate in external training and coaching opportunities